Commissions are: CLOSED
COLOURING YOUR LINES
- The price list above is a general reference; if you have a special request that doesn't fall under any of these categories, feel free to contact me. I'm confident we can work something out.
- What I WILL draw: I'm interested in drawing most subjects. Tasteful nudity and violence is perfectly fine. If I have an issue with your request, I'll let you know up front. From there we can discuss alternatives.
- You can see examples of my previous commissions here: jacinthe.deviantart.com/galler…
- What I WON'T draw: Racism, child pornography, or other blatantly offensive content. I also will not draw graphically sexual images (intercourse, etc.) but, as mentioned above, nudity is allowed.
- I reserve the right to reject commissions if I am unable or unwilling to execute them as requested.
- All commissions (excepting sketches) will be finished works. This means that if you're unhappy with the way your illustration turned out I will do minor edits--for free, within reason--until you're happy. Major edits at the end of the commission (such as a new wardrobe, different pose, different background) will be an extra charge.
- How long will it take to complete? It depends. I won't submit anything to you I'm not happy with, which takes time, and I may be working on other projects and commissions at the same time. I will rarely finish a non-sketch commission in less than a month (unless a special request is made), and it may take several, depending on complexity and your place in the queue.
- By requesting a commission from me, you're giving me permission to post the completed images in my deviantART gallery and elsewhere as portfolio pieces and example commissions. If you would like the illustration to be private for any reason, please let me know.
- You are NOT permitted to re-colour or trace over my works and claim them as your own. If you want to trace or colour them, please let me know first, and credit me (preferably with a link to the original artwork) as the original artist.
- I will never sell your commissions for additional profit.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Commissions are digital only.
- Once we iron out the details of the commission, I'll submit a sketch for your approval. Once all necessary changes are made to the sketch, I'll begin the finished work, sending off one or two works-in-progress along the way to make sure we're still on the same page.
- When you're satisfied with the final image and full payment has been received, you'll receive a web-sized version (RGB, at 72 dpi) and a print version (CMYK, 300 dpi) via email.
- What you do with them from there is up to you; I only ask that you credit me in your use of the image.
- I accept payment via PayPal only.
- You, the commissioner, are responsible for paying any PayPal fees incurred. Though they're fairly negligable, I believe you can use the "gift" option to pay with no fees using your PayPal balance or a debit card. Credit card gifts still generate fees, if I am understanding things correctly, but they will be charged to you, the buyer, instead of the seller.
- For orders $40 and under, full payment is expected up front.
- For orders above $40, I accept half payment up front and the remainder after the illustration(s) has been completed and before I send you the 300 dpi print image.
- No refunds, unless I am simply unable to finish the commission as agreed.
HOW TO COMMISSION ME
1) Send me a note titled "Commission."
In the note, please include:
- If you've commissioned from me in the past; if you have, you'll receive a $5 discount on your order.
- A description of your commission (including number of illustrations requested) with as much detail as you deem important. Links to visual and/or written references/descriptions would be included here. Also include a reference to my own work if you want the deviation done in a specific style you see in my gallery.
- Your preferred contact email address (this is where I'll send the final images, so make sure it's able to receive large files) and your PayPal email address (for identification).
- Special time requests. Rush orders may incur an extra charge if the deadline is very short!
- Any additional questions or requests you may have.
2) I will reply as soon as I can. If I don't respond within a week, it's likely a technical error has occurred--you can try sending your request again, or email it to me at the address listed in my deviant ID. My apologies for the inconvenience if this occurs!
What I will include:
- If I've accepted your commission or not (and why, if not).
- A price quote. If there are any additional charges or discounts, I'll explain why.
- A request for more information, if necessary.
Thank you so much for your interest!